- “Do ‘Cheeseburger Bills’ Work? Effect of Tort Reform for Fast Food” with Kitt Carpenter, Journal of Law and Economics, November 2015.
- Public Spillovers from Private Insurance Contracting: Physician Responses to Managed Care with Michael Richards. AEJ:EP Revise and Resubmit
- The Impact of Obesity on Wages: The Role of Personal Interactions with Andrea Moro and Tommaso Tempesti. Submitted
- Effects of Losing Public Health Insurance on Healthcare Access, Utilization, and Health Outcomes: Evidence from the TennCare Disenrollment [Current Version].
Awards: 2018 John Heinz Dissertation Award from the National Academy of Social Insurance | APPAM Ph.D. Dissertation award – Honorable Mention | 1st place in APPAM poster competition
- Losing Public Health Insurance: TennCare Disenrollment and Personal Financial distress [Fed Working paper] with Laura Argys, Andrew Friedson, and Melinda Pitts. Revise and Resubmit
- Losing public insurance and mental health care and mental illness: Evidence from a large-scale Medicaid disenrollment with Catherine Maclean and Chandler McClellan. [Draft available upon request]
Work in Progress
- Physician Responses to a Medicaid Price Shock: Evidence from Florida’s Fee Bump with Adam Leive and Michael Richards.
- Dependent coverage mandates impact on provider behavior with Michael Richards
- “Micro y Pequeñas Empresas Bajo el Enfoque Sobre Competitividad: El Caso de la Región ICA”, collaborator joint with Juan Pizarro, Luis del Carpio, Pia Torres, Daniel Sandoval, Author: Mario D. Tello, Published by the Spanish Agency for International Cooperation (AECI), Lima, April 2010
- “Do people value what they receive for free?” joint with Kerry J. Brennan, Alliance Magazine, Volume 15, Number 1, March 2010, P.23
- Projects as a Research Assistant